Friday 28 June 2013

Demi Lovato Is Pretty In Prints On ‘Fashion’ Magazine

Inspired by the singer looks pretty powerful and in her new magazine cover. Her dress exactly matches her face!

Demi Lovato, 20, has been on an emotional roller coaster the last couple of years, and she has received a lot of attention for it - in a good way! Her struggles and triumphs earned her much recognition and several magazine covers, too! Demi discusses August fashion magazine (which is available July 8), and it looks like a real reflection of her personality and messages for girls around the world. She is bold and beautiful!

Demi Lovato "Fashion'Cover:

After the completion of the rehabilitation program in Chicago for her struggle with an eating disorder and self-mutilation, Demi is stronger than ever. She looks happy, healthy and beautiful Cavalli dress is super simple and it opened about his recent fight to the magazine. Her dress with long sleeves, scoop neck dress with two bold, funky patterns that complement Demi we know and love. The first picture of colorful and abstract, and the second picture is bold in black and white. It is so attractive and fun as a work of art, you've seen in a museum! Demi is also wearing a large, purple and gold dangle earrings, black stone ring and a gold pendant necklace. She pairs it with nude nails, and her dark hair and winged out eyeliner perfectly complement the outfit. She looks absolutely stunning!
Inspired by Demi Interview

In his interview with Demi opened up about moving to Los Angeles, being on the X-Factor and just wants to have fun!

After moving to Los Angeles and how it helped her transformation:
"LA has opened my eyes. I've learned that ignorance is standing in the way of my understanding. I was not really honest with how I used to live. I pretended to be a role model for the day and turns into a wild child at night . I could remember word for word what my bullies told me. Last night, I had nightmares about it ... just underestimate the things that hurt me and affected self-esteem. This has influenced the way I look at girls my age. I used to fear them. "

By working with the double standards:
"Children can be controversial and do not get shit for it. At my song [" that we are not "], I said, 'girls, your pleasure, do not let anyone make you feel bad about your actions. Ever ".

See how easily it? Demi has been through so much and come a long way. We are proud of her!

What do you think the interview Demi and colorful dresses? Check out the August issue of the fashion magazine for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment