Friday 28 June 2013

Demi Lovato: I Loved My Dad Even Though Relationship Was ‘Difficult’

Even though Demi had not spoken to his father in nearly five years, the singer revealed that she is still grieving hard over his death. Her estranged parents passing boring actually made Demi realize how important it is for her life and inspired her to start a new charity in his memory.

Demi Lovato and her father, Patrick Lovato, 53, were at odds, when he died suddenly on June 23 - they were not in nearly half a decade. "But in the end he is still my dad," Demi said sweetly on Good Morning America on June 27. In a new interview with 20-year-old singer explained her complicated relationship with his father, as it appeals to his sudden death, and the amazing lengths she'll remember it.

Demi Lovato Speaks Out about his father's death

"I'm handling it all right," said Demi Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. "My father and I did not have the most ideal relationship, but at the end of the day he's still my dad."

Demi Moore and her father had retired for almost five years, the singer revealed in an interview with the New-York Daily News. Like her, Patrick is also struggling with mental health problems and drug addiction, and Demi revealed that she cut off contact with him after he "left it" over and over again.

"It's hard," Demi continued. "I grew up with him, and he is a great person, but I'm handling it all right."

No comments:

Post a Comment