Wednesday 14 October 2015

How to Get rid of Brown Spots on Face With Home Remedies

Even more than wrinkles, brown spots make you look older faster. In search of a perfect face, freckle face Ning Chao explores the best treatment for a range of skin tones.It nickname was innocent, but when the new guy recently looked into my eyes and said, "Hey, Freckles," suddenly I was still in school, worrying, or Will I be able to reach every spot with concealer. I grew up in Southern California, and my hour long, sunny switched schools (UVA penetrates window) and mandatory training of rescuers left me with a generous sprinkling of dark moles. Senior year, while some classmates got nose jobs and breast implants (this was LA, after all), I asked my mom to blow a dermatologist spots with hyfrecator, electrosurgery tool normally used to remove warts . If burned scabs fell a week later, I was in the clear.


Now in my 30s, I'm still checking each bleach, while friends enthusiastically anti-wrinkle creams. And my coercion is justified. According to a recent study by the Austrian, if the photos were forged to improve women's uneven skin tone, the same women were assessed as older and less attractive than when they were richer (and deeper) wrinkles. Result: more brown spots you have, the older you look, Beauty Tips.

In contrast to the dark moles of my childhood, these new sunspots easier and more blurred, as pieces of burnt caramel, scattered across my forehead - and more typical of hormone-induced melasma (thanks to years of on and off the pill). If you do not believe that Asians can get freckles, just look closely at the pictures Lucy Liu. The spots, which some observers called "cute"? I got them in abundance.

For professional diagnosis, I booked an appointment in the Murad Medical Group Inclusive wellness center and spa in El Segundo, California, to my face scanned Clarity Pro, the new machine, which measures not only how much sun damage you already have (like Preceding the UV chamber), but also shows what lies beneath the surface, invisible to the human eye - is now. "UV image is the idea of what is to come. All of these age spots will not surface at the same time, but if you do not treat your skin, you'll see most of them in 10 years," explains dermatologist Dr. Rebecca Malibu Giles. "In general, more just your face, the easier it is to treat with laser or IPL, darker the skin, the greater the risk of burning, darkening or hypopigmentation [place whitening] Asian skin is especially difficult .. It may look pale, but there is still a lot of basic pigment may discolor from light therapy. "

People who tan easily and do not burn more susceptible to skin darkening from burn wounds, acne or irritation. But, according to dermatologist Dr. Susan Taylor, director of Skin Color Center in Saint-Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City, each ton susceptible to UV-induced color change, that is not why sunscreen is a must, regardless how dark you naturally (or as self tanner you use). "The fair skin, freckles or you get sun spots and dark combinations, uneven skin tone," she says. Unfortunately for me, I have enough pigment to be prone to sun related grainy, but the rest of my face rather pale, making every mark all the more apparent. "Your skin does not have the capacity to produce large volumes of color, so you do not tan evenly. And some pigment cells are stimulated only, hence the freckles," explains Taylor.

Because UVB rays target the top layer of the skin, where freckles, high SPF is especially important. Giles recommends a wide range of physical unit (for example, titanium dioxide or zinc oxide), rather than a chemical (such as avobenzone): "If you are prone to pigmentation problems, you will be a servant repeated chemical sunscreen. Chemically neutralized UV radiation for a few hours, but titanium and zinc literally sit on the skin and physically deflect ultraviolet rays until you wash them. "

Chemical sunscreens may also be more irritating, and "if the pigment-producing cells are more active, the slightest aggravation, even the cleaning, they can be included," warns dermatologist Dr. Heather Woolery Miami-Lloyd. Hydroquinone bleaching creams are the standard dark recipe combinations ", but 99 percent of them contain irritating preservative. If you are sensitive to it, you see redness, which can lead to a darkening of the skin," says Woolery-Lloyd, WHO recommends a chemical peel, A: deep trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peels for just combinations; glycolic acid or salicylic dark for them.

There is also a new I Luma crust which uses arbutin and vitamin A (instead of acids) to remove excess pigment. There is minimal risk of darkening of the skin, but you should leave the doctor's office with a mask peel and remove it at home. Fearing liability, I asked my own dermatologist in New York City, Dr. Fredric Brandt, if I have any other options.

Since my spot is smaller and weaker than the sun has severely induced teenagers moth prefers Brandt goal dot Q-ruby laser probe is more or fractional (Fraxel) wider area of the laser treatment. "There is a risk that could burn Fraxel dark skin. Or it might be good for the first few times, but then cause melasma later," he warns. "The ruby laser is nanosecond pulses that blows excess pigment in this area only," he says. A couple of quick zaps later, and I got some soft red spots that I have to moisturize from Aquaphor - until they scab and fall off after a week.

While Brandt decides visible traces, I am on a mission to clear the expectations on the surface. I became a fan of zinc oxide (of course, the formula is the savior of his beloved Zina surprisingly invisible), and the new peptide-based bleach Lumixyl Stanford sounds promising. I can not wait for my next scan Clarity Pro, which Giles recommends doing after nine months. But it also tells me that my expectations in check - removing sun damage slowly uphill battle (unless you decide to go live in a dark cave). On the bright side, the pigment protects collagen and DNA, so some more brown spots for me could mean fewer wrinkles later.

No comments:

Post a Comment